- Fix XML issue for Guild Master Replacer (AKA "TGL" or "Thieves Guild Leader" in Bodyslide) affecting CBBE and CBBE Physics (thanks bobjones111).
- Update for CBBE 3BBB "Amazing" 1.3.x
- Update for Bodyslide 5.x.x
- Add Triss outfits to "3BBB" group in Bodyslide
- Adjust body partitioning on forearms to increase compatibility with bracers
- Fixed XML errors for replacers
- Optimizated XML and source NIF's for all
- Added Hoods for Replacers that fit better with the Triss outfit (Human characters only)
- (Nightingale hood is open faced and requires Improved Close Faced Helmets)
- Tweak weights of 3BBB model to avoid dark or hollow spots on outfit in game.
- Adjust sliders around waist and shirt to reduce visible clipping (noticeable if you zap the rear pouches).
- Divide Zap sliders for pouches so you can zap any you want instead of just front or rear. For instance, Zap rear left if your arrow quiver clips.
- Fix an issue with the installer where 3BBB versions of replacer XML would not get installed (the body would not respond to sliders).
- Add 3BBB Physics version of CBBE.
- Fix bodyslide bug affecting Shirtless versions used as replacers (Arch Mage, Theives, Guild Master, Nightingale, Dark Brotherhood)
- Add Zap Pouches to CBBE Bodyslide
- Polished meshes near shoulders to smooth out some texture lines (CBBE and UNP)
- Convert to SSE
- Add UNP Support
- Oldrim mod history available here:https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/4708
- Mod Organizer (MO2) fails to install files for Replacer outfits - See MO2 Workaround below. Specifically, any file that must be renamed during install fails. For instance, if you choose to use the "Black" outfit for the Thieves Guild, the installer copies "CT77TrissBlack.nif" to "CT77TrissTG.nif" in the Bodyslide ShapeData folder. MO2 cannot do this. The failure to rename issue also happens many times when creating the .nifs for the /Data/armor/meshes/thievesguild etc.
This mod is intended to be installed with a manager. Vortex is recommended. MO2 (Mod organizer) works fine for the standalone outfits but not the replacers (see above).Manual installation is not supported.
Updating to a new version
Completely uninstall any previous version, then install the latest version.
2. InstallBodySlide and Outfit Studio
3. Install this mod.
4. (optional) Run Bodyslide.exe, select the "CT77 Triss" group, your favorite preset, and Batch build all meshes. It's a good idea to be sure you've used the same settings for your CBBE body mesh.
1. InstallUNP Female Body Renewal
- No requirements, just select the "Vanilla" body type -
Physics Support (Breast and Butt):
1. Install SKSE. You MUST launch Skyrim with SKSE support.
2. Install Groovtama's XPMS Extended
If you want physics and do NOT want HDT-SMP, you can install only CBPC:
If you want only HDT-SMP but do NOT want 3BBB support, you can skip CBPC. You'll these 2 mods:
If you want 3BBB support, you'll need BOTH CBPC and HDT-SMP, but NOT CBBE SMP (which will be replaced by 3BBB):
Get CBPC and HDT-SMP above, and get:
MO2 Workaround for installing with Replacers
If you are willing to use Vortex to install with your choice of Replacers, you can create a new archive that is fully M02 compatible:
Step by step M02 Workaround by bobjones111
Nightingale Replacer Note
In version 1.2.0 modified versions of Vanilla hoods were added to fit better with the Triss outfit when used as a replacer. Note that if you you choose to replace the Nightingale Armor, there is an included open-faced Nightingale Hood, but this requires Improved Close Faced Helmets.
Getting the Outfits in Game
In order to craft your set of Triss' Outfit, you'll need the "Tailor's Yearly - 3E 177 Edition" that can be found in the "Radiant Raiment" in Solitude or the "Riverwood Trader" in Riverwood. Look for a little strong box called "Giveaways".
Those boxes also contain an "Extraordinary Ball of Wool", which is an ingredient you need for all body parts.
The ball of wool can also be crafted on tanning racks, when a "Tailor's Yearly" is in your inventory.
You may then craft your outfit at any forge in Skyrim, provided you have your book with you and own - of course - the required items.
Here be solutions!
Question: Will you continue to update this mod? I want to use (insert body shape here).
CT77: Bug fixes, certainly (except for known MO issue I don't know how to fix, see above). I highly doubt I'll do any more development through. I worked for awhile on a UUNP version, but decided against it somewhere in the seemingly endless list of UUNP variants. Sorry folks - just too many choices there!
Question: I can't craft the armor, what's wrong?
Do you have the book? Did you read it? If no, read the book. If yes, you should know that you need it in your inventory to be able to craft the armor. We did it that way, so the mod doesn't spam your crafting menu. There are 64 different items to craft after all.
Remember: The book ("Tailor's Yearly - 3E 177 Edition") can be found in the "Giveaways" boxes in the two shops "Radiant Raiment" in Solitude and "Riverwood Trader" in Riverwood. You cannot craft the armor without it.
If the book is in your inventory and you still can't craft the armor at a forge under the "Leather" tab, make sure that the mod is properly installed and activated.
In order to make sure that the mod is recognized by the game, bring up the console (press the tilde key [~]) and type: help "Tailor's Yearly" 4
Press [Enter] and study the text that pops up. It should list a "Tailor's Yearly - 3E 177 Edition". If it doesn't, the mod isn't activated at all. Make sure that the .esp file you need is in the data folder of your Skyrim installation and that it is activated under "Data Files" in the Skyrim Launcher.
If you aren't afriad of the console, you can also summon a chest containing all Triss Outfits: bring up the console (tilde key [~]) and type help "Triss Armor Retextured" 4 and press enter. This will bring up the item ID for a chest: XX002662, where XX is replaced by the actual mod number in your load order. Next, type; player.placeatme XX002662 and press enter. The chest that appears contains all the outfits for testing.
Question: Where do I get more "Extraordinary Balls of Wool"?
The "Giveaways" boxes of the "Radiant Raiment" and the "Riverwood Trader" both contain a sample of the wool.
If you need more than those, you will have to craft them. Make sure that your "Tailor's Yearly - 3E 177 Edition" is in your inventory and head to a tanning rack. The appropriate recipe should show up in the crafting menu then.
Question: The crafting recipes spam my crafting menu!
The recipes only show up as long as your "Tailor's Yearly - 3E 177 Edition" is in your inventory.
Put it away (on a book shelf or in a chest in your possession, for example) and you will no longer see the recipes associated with the mod.
That way we make sure that you got all the crafting options you need - but only as long as you really need them.
If you somehow manage to lose both versions of the book (the one in Riverwood and the one in Solitude), you can always cheat one into your inventory by bringing up the console and typing help "Tailor's Yearly" 4 . You will see a numeric ID like XX001009, whereby XX depends on your installation. Now, type in the console: player.additem XX001009 1 (replace the XX with the actual numbers you see ingame), close the console and you got a brand new old version of the Tailor's Yearly.
Question: The item names confuse me. What's what?
Fear not, here's a list on what is what:
Black -> Thief's...
Dark Brown -> Vagrant's...
Deep Black -> Night Strider's..
Dark Green -> Forest Stalker's..
Red Brown -> Mercenary's..
Dark Brotherhood -> Ancient Assassin's...
Green Brown -> Ranger's..
Original -> Sorceress'..
For the cloth edition look out for the Jerkin, Gloves and Boots pieces, for the light armor you'll want the Studded Jerkin, Studded Gloves and Studded Boots.
Question: I don't want a standalone, can I use this armor as a replacer for, let's say the Thieves Guild Armor so that every member wears it?
Yes. The installer comes with an option to replace some of the most desired and fitting sets automatically.
Question: Is it possible to use several recolors at the same time?
Yes - each replacer allows you select color and style (full vs. shirtless) independently.
Triss Armor Retextured should not interfere or conflict with any other mod with the following exceptions: 1) You are using it to replace a faction armor such as Theives Guild or Dark Brotherhood and you also have another mod trying to do the same thing. 2) You are using another mod that changes contents of the interior cells "SolitudeRadiantRaiment" and/or "RiverwoodRiverwoodTrader". This mod adds one object into each of those cells. As long as the basic layout of them doesn't change, there are no problems to be expected at all.
- Ijahman for the French translation of this mod.
- Calienteand Ousniusfor CBBE and Outfit Studio and Bodyslide.
- Fraper for the port to Skyrim and his permission to reuse his work.
- The Witcher 2 devteam for the original mesh and texture, they're totally awesome!
- Bethesda for, well, Skyrim and the whole TES series.
- Psyke23andOldholo, for the Skyrim classic version of this mod.
The original Triss armor concept, mesh and textures are owned and copyrighted by CD Projekt and used here with permission.
The Witcher is a trademark of CD Projekt. All rights reserved.
We, the creators of this mod, are in no way associated with CD Projekt or CD Projekt RED.
You may not publicly distribute this mod anywhere else without our permission.
You may not publicly distribute derivatives of this mod without our permission.
You may alter and/or extract portions of this mod for your personal usage to your liking.
You must always give credits to CD Projekt RED, us and everyone in the credits list above.
Do not take credit for things that you haven't done.
Do not send this mod to anyone else without the included readme file.
Anybody still here? Yes? Great! We hope you guys enjoy this mod as much as we did creating it. Have fun!
ChronoTrigger77(forPsyke23andOldholo, the original authors of the Oldrim version of this mod, up to version 2.1)