When it comes to the best courses for data analysts, there is a shortage of information available on Google. That’s why I took this responsibility and curated a list of the 30 best courses for data analytics with 100% placement and certificates.
As services that help with assignments where students can find do my discussion board post. Each of these courses offer top-quality training and study material. Hence, you can easily think of enrolling in any one of these courses and kick start your career as a data analyst.
1. The Data Analyst Course: Complete Data Analyst Bootcamp 2021
The first in this list of courses for data analysts is The Complete Data Analyst Bootcamp 2021 by Udemy. This course is available on Udemy at Rs 455 and will take you through topics like Python, NumPy, Maths, Probability, Data Collection, Preprocessing, Data Types, Data Visualization thoughts charts and diagrams.
It will also teach you advanced topics like the study of maths in Python, different types of data types, pandas series and data frames, data visualization, and much more.
Another great thing about this course is that it is backed by 100+ downloadable resources and can be accessed on a cell phone and other devices as well.
- 20+ hours of video lectures.
- Download resources.
- Lifetime access.
- Get certification and a lot more.
2. Data Analyst Course By Simply Learn
The data analyst course by Simpli Learn is a master’s program in collaboration with IBM. In this course, you’ll learn about various analytics tools and techniques used in data science, tips on how to work with SQL databases, the languages of R and Python, and a lot more.
One of the interesting things about this program is that it has got capstone and 15+ real-life projects.
This will give you hands-on practical experience and will boost your confidence in general.
And at the end of the course, you’ll also be getting placement assistance and internship opportunities.
- Learn data science with R programming.
- Get hands-on training on various data science tools.
- Get internship and placement opportunities.
- Learn from industry experts.
- Tableau Training
- Power BI and a lot more.
3. Data Analyst Certification Course Training
In collaboration with TCS and IBM, Excelr Institute has come up with one of the best courses for data analysts. It is backed by 160+ hours of training and video lectures from industry experts.
The course has also got 60+ case studies and assignments to give you hands-on practical training.
Apart from this, you’ll also be getting 50+ live projects to work on so that you can have enough practical experience and knowledge.
At the end of the course, you’ll also be eligible for placement and internship opportunities.
- Real-life data projects from industry
- Full placement assistance
- Network of 350+ IT companies
- One year of access.
4. Executive PG Programme in Data Science By Upgrad
Looking for PGP courses in Data Science?
If yes, then enroll in Upgrads PG program in data science. It is a 12-month online course and will take you through topics like deep learning, business analytics, data engineering, natural language processing, and much more.
It has also got 14+ Programming Tools & Languages. Plus, it has also got 60+ industry projects and assignments to work on.
So, if you want to learn the A-Z of a data analyst, then this is the course that you should enroll in.
- Python learning bootcamp.
- Program designed for working professionals as well.
- One on one industry mentorship
- Job assistance from a top firm.
- EMI payment is available.
- 24*7 support and a lot more.
5. PG Program in Data Science and Business Analytics
If you want to become a future-ready data analytics professional, then enroll in a PG program in data science by Great Learnings.
This program will walk you through topics like machine learning, python, MySQL, data mining, predictive modeling, and much more. This course for data analytics will be taken by experts from UT Austin, Stanford, ISI, and Great Lakes.
So the quality of learning will be very excellent.
Real life projects, assignments and case studies are some other added benefits that you’ll get in this course on data science.
- Learning from international experts.
- Resume and interview preparation tips.
- 100% practical learning experience.
- Well structured program with complete assistance.
- Salary hike, placement assistance and internship opportunities.
6. Talent Edge Data Analytics Course In India
The next in this list of courses for a data analyst is offered by TalentEdge. Currently, this institute has got 3 different courses on analytics which are as follows;
- HR in analytics
This is a 6 months course on analytics in collaboration with the XLRI Jamshedpur. It covers topics like descriptive analytics, predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics and a lot more.
- PGC business analytics
As the name says, this course covers business analytics in detail. It is a 12th months course on business analytics and covers topics like text mining, statistical machine learning, AI and a lot more.
- Data analytics 360
This is an advanced data analytics course that will take you through topics like R Programming, machine learning, python and a lot more. It has also got case studies, assignments and real-time projects to work on.
Each of their courses has separate highlights and benefits, so I would suggest you visit their site for more information.
7. Data Science Course Digital Vidya
Now here comes the most advanced and comprehensive course on data science in India. If you are serious about making a stunning career in data science or analytics, then you should enroll in this course for sure.
This course starts with the introduction to data analytics and science and then it will take you through advanced topics like Python MySQL, Numpy, machine learning, statistics fundamentals and more.
It has also got 72 hours of assignments, certificates and internship + placement opportunities in top companies.
- 4 hours of hands on project and assignments.
- 100+ hours of training and development.
- NASSCOM certification..
- 50+ placement partners.
- Learning from industry experts.
8. SP Jains Data Analytics Course In Mumbai
SP Jains Data analytics course in Mumbai is focused on R programming, physics, maths and statistics as a core part of their syllabus. The course is also backed by live projects, workshops from industry leaders, seminars and much more.
Additionally, it has also got an amazing placement cell that takes care of all the internship and job assistance needs of the students.
The majority of the students who enrolled in this course, have also got a decent salary hike.
- Affordable fees.
- Live projects, assignments and seminars from experts.
- Get hands-on practical training.
- Learning from industry experts.
9. Certificate Program in Data Analytics Course Training in Mumbai
This institute needs no introduction.
It is one of the best training institutes in India for courses on data science and analytics. Their Data Analytics Course in Mumbai comes along with 48+ hours of learning and 80+ hours of assignments.
It has also got 3 capstone project certificates and offers 100% placement assurance.
Till date, 12,000+ students have enrolled in this course and have got tremendous benefit from it.
- Certification from IBM.
- Live project based learning.
- Learning from industry experts.
- Placement and job assurance.
Well, Jigsawacademy needs no introduction. They are the top-rated players in offering various courses for data analysts. Their data science course covers tools like excel, Hadoop, MySQL, Tableau and lot more.
They have also got placement partners like Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Amazon, eBay and lot more.
Their course will teach you Data Integration, Data Manipulation, Descriptive Analytics, Data Visualization, Statistical Analysis, Predictive Analytics and much more.
- Get certification of completion.
- 100% practical training.
- Placement in top companies.
- Experienced faculty members.
When talking about best courses on data science, how can we forget about MCTA, a top-rated data science training institute in India.
They have crafted one of the most comprehensive courses on data analyst in consultation with the industry experts. Their course 250+ hours learning, 20+ core modules and topics, training on 15+ tools and 10+ live projects and assignments.
I can bet that you’ll not find such a comprehensive course on data analyst elsewhere online.
- 12+ tools covered.
- Case studies and live projects.
- Learning from experts.
- Get certification and pavement support.
12. Data Analytics Course in Mumbai Online
If you are hunting for the best data analytics course in Mumbai, then Intelli Paat is the place to be at. This course will teach you everything about data analytics in detail.
In this course, you’ll learn analytics techniques, tools, programming languages like R and python, tips on SQL, analytics and statistics, maths probability, game theory, AI and ML.
The best part about this course is that it has got 20+ industry-oriented projects and case studies.
- Course in collaboration with IBM and Microsoft.
- Get certifications.
- 300+ hours total learning.
- Job assistance.
- Lifetime support.
- Flexible schedule.
- Online lectures.
13. Master Certification in Data Science and Analytics
As the name says, this is a master’s course in data science and analytics. To date, 7000+ students have enrolled in this course and have successfully placed in reputed data science companies in India.
The program is 80% practical in nature and 20% theory.
It is also backed by 40+ case studies and projects that will give you hands-on training experience.
After completing this course, you can surely call yourself a full-stack data analyst.
- Personalized career coach.
- 2 global certifications.
- Study materials and resources.
- 100% job guaranteed or money back.
- Guaranteed internships.
- Doubt solving classes.
- Backup classes and more.
14. Data Science Course By Inventeq
With more than 11,000 students placed and 1000+ working as freelancers, Inventeq has got yet another top-rated course for data analysts.
This course comes with hands-on experience on live projects and assignments, backup classes, certifications and much more. It covers topics like AI and ML, deep learning, R programming, probability, statistics SQL database and a lot more.
At the end of the course, you’ll also be eligible for placement and internship support.
- 55% average salary hike.
- 750+ career options.
- Learning from experts with 17+ years of experience.
- Work on real-time projects.
- Placement and internships.
15. Advanced-Data Science Course
As you can conclude by its name, this is an advanced course on data science and analytics. The syllabus of this course is designed as per the latest industry trends and techniques.
It covers topics like data science, ML and AI, programming, algorithms, NumPy, Pandas, Matplot, Seaborne, text analytics and more.
The course is slightly advanced in nature and follows 25:75 learning ratio. 25% theory and 75% practical.
- Training From Experts
- Affordable Fees
- Latest Syllabus
- Hands-on Training – Approx 25% Theory & 75% Practicals
- Certification & Job Oriented Course
- Professional Notes & Guidance
- Interview Preparation
16. Data Science Course By Lashya
The next in this list of courses for data analysts is a course by lakshya Academy. Currently, they offer online as well as offline training with regards to data science in Mumbai.
Their course will teach you how to deal with data manipulation, how to analyze Data with Statistics and dealing with various data, data communication and live training on various data analytics tools.
This course will also help you in discovering new challenges in data science marketing and finding solutions to those challenges.
- Basic training with foundations.
- Advance topics covered with examples.
- 100% practical training.
- Home assignments for practice.
- Free study material.
- Fast track batches available.
- Placement assistance.
17. Data Analytics Course With Excel
If you are looking for a course for a data analyst with comprehensive training in excel, then Techcanvass is the place to be at. This course will equip you with skills like data manipulation, mapping, mining, visualization, data analysis, and much more.
To put it in a nutshell, this course will make you a full-stack data analyst in a few months.
This course has got 6 modules to complete along with practical assignments and projects.
After successfully completing this course, you’ll be eligible for getting a certificate and placement assistance.
- Learn about the importance of data in business.
- Learn to apply analytics techniques to data.
- How to use data analysis to detect fraud.
- Learn data cleaning, data mapping, exploratory data analysis, and more.
- Get globally recognized certificates.
18. Post Graduate Program In Data Analytics in Hyderabad
With 4.8 ratings out of 5 from 2000+ students, Post Graduate Program In Data Analytics by IMARTICUS is yet another top-rated program.
This course covers R and Hadoop, python, data science, SAS and Tableau, AI and ML, industry-oriented case studies and a lot more. This program is backed by industry-oriented case studies and placement in top companies.
After completing this course, you can work as a business analyst, research analyst, web and social media analyst in any company or organization.
- Smart classes.
- Assured placements.
- Learning flexibility.
- Industry-oriented syllabus.
- Mentorship from the experts.
19. Advanced-Data Science Training in Hyderabad
Now here comes the most advanced and comprehensive data science course in Hyderabad. This is a 5 months intensive classroom training program with 200+ hours of learning, 18 projects, and 6 capstone projects.
The best thing about this institute is that their trainers are from IITs and IIMs.
Hence, you’ll be learning from the experts.
The course topics include AI and ML, deep learning, natural language processing, TensorFlow and a lot more.
- Data science.
- Big data analytics.
- AI and ML.
- Deep learning with technology.
- Work on 10+ tools.
- Weekend and weekdays batches.
20. Big Data Analytics Training In Hyderabad
This is yet another course for a data analyst in Hyderabad. The duration of this course is 45 days and covers topics like big data and Hadoop, pre and post-processing of integration, learning concepts with spark, R programming language and more.
In short, this course covers A-Z of data science in just 45 days.
After completing this course, you’ll become an industry-ready data science professional and you’ll be ready to take on any challenge in this field.
- Learning from industry experts.
- Hands-on training experience.
- Live projects and practical assignments.
- Placement and job assistance.
21. Advanced-Data science training with Free Internship & 100% Placement Assistance
Do you want to learn data science from an award-winning institute in India?
If yes, then Innomatics is the place to be at. This institute has created a 200+ hours extensive course on data analyst. It will take you through topics like python, data analysis and visualization, advanced maths and statistics, machine learning, deep learning and natural language processing
It has also got 30+ projects and case studies from industries to work.
These projects and case studies will hone your skills and will give an actual overview of the data science industry.
22. Data Science Course Training in Kukatpally
This course is crafted by social prachar which is Hyderabad’s first company-owned training institute for data science and analytics.
This institute has two various courses related to data science.
- 4 months course on data science
This course covers 250+ course practical training and 100+ hours of project and case studies-based learning. It covers topics like statistics, maths, python, R programming and a lot more.
- 6 months course in data science
This is a 6 months course that is more advanced in nature and comes along with 100% paid internship, certificate and placement assistance.
23. ProSchool Online
ProSchool Online offers various courses for data analyst, digital marketing, website development, designing, and other skill-oriented courses.
Within data science, they have two various courses.
- 6 months course on data science
This is a 6 months course that will take you through modules like Advance machine learning algorithms, Deep Learning, Tensor flow and a lot more.
- PGP course for data science
PGP course is more advanced and comprehensive in nature. It is a 10-month course which is a government-approved course. It covers industry-related trends, topics, applications, and tools for data science.
- Get knowledge from industry experts.
- Live and practical training on tools.
- Get certification from the government of India.
- Career counseling and career assistance.
24. Data Analysis with R Training
Now here comes the big daddy of all the courses for data science. Zeo Learn Academy has 30+ hours of data science course that will teach you A-Z of data science in detail.
They deliver their course in 4 formats including online, classroom, one-to-one and corporate training.
Another cool thing about their course is that you’ll be getting assistance from our trainers in implementing business analytics and mining techniques in real-time projects.
- Engaging and hands-on learning sessions.
- Enjoy the benefits of online learning.
- Get access to paid tools.
- Doubt clarification sessions.
- Industry-recognized certificates and a lot more.
25. Data Analytics Master Training
If you aspire to become a top-rated data analyst in India, then enroll in this course for data analysts for sure. This course will give you in-depth understanding and a 360-degree overview of analytics, Python, SQL and R programming.
It also covers advanced topics like data exploration, data visualization, different analytical techniques, data wrangling and much more.
This course also has several mock exams and interviews that will help you in getting a job in the data science industry.
- Get enhanced real-world training and hands-on projects.
- Complete practical training.
- Guidance for resume preparation and interviews.
- Best exposure
- Backup classes
- Upskill and upgrade.
26. Big Data Analytics Training
This course on data science has more than 1000 positive reviews on Google. It has got 15+ hours of assignments and projects, 30+ hours of intensive training, 24*7 support, free demo classes and a lot more.
The syllabus of the course will cover the following topics: Data analytics introduction, data life cycle, data analytics methods, R programming, machine learning, and sample analytics report.
To date, 2000+ students have enrolled in this course and have got amazing benefits after completing the course.
- Trainers having 7+ years of experience.
- Certified professionals.
- Group discount available.
- Industry recognized certificate.
27. Data Analytics Courses in Chennai
This is a data analytics course in Chennai. It will give you all the basic and technical skills required to make a successful career in data analytics. It is also backed by a job assistance feature which will help you in getting a job in a top firm.
It covers topics like NoSQL databases, Tableau, Power BI, Google Analytics, ETL Talend, Python, Machine Learning, SAS, R.
Not to forget that this course is also having 250+ hours of practical assignments.
- 200+ hours of training.
- 2 live projects from clients.
- Learn about the latest data analytics tools.
- Life access to course and support.
- Online training and one-to-one doubt clarification sessions.
28. Big Data Analytics Course Training
Learning the latest and updated trends in the data science and analytics field is very much essential. So, if you are looking for the most updated course for data analyst then this is the course waiting for you.
It has got 30+ hours of extensive training on the latest topics of data science like apache Hadoop & data ETL, ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools.
It also covers the Pig framework which is one of the most crucial aspects of data science.
- 30 hours of high-quality training
- Industry realted case studies
- Coaching by experts
- Get technical expertise on data analytics and big data
With 5000+ learners and 2000+ positive reviews, ACTE has come up with the best ever courses for data science.
This is a beginner as well as advanced level course. It covers hands-on training on big data analytics. Plus, it has a curriculum that is designed by top industry experts in the big data and data analyst field.
Since the course will be delivered by trainers with 9+ years of experience, you also don’t have to worry about the quality of learning.
- 40+ hours of training.
- 3+ live projects.
- 25+ practical assignments.
- 24*7 support.
- 100% guaranteed placement support for freshers and working professionals.
The last is this list of courses for a data analyst is by Youdev. The goal of this course is simple: To teach you how to develop and how to build highly scalable big data pipelines and fine tune them using PySpark.
The course will be taken by Rahul Akhouri who is having years of expense in the coding and data science field.
This course covers is divided into 3 modules and each module will be having assignments. The first module itself is having 12+ assignments and case studies.
- Algo practice.
- Resume-making tips.
- How to use LinkedIn in finding jobs.
- Job portals.
- Mock interviews and more.
FAQs about Courses For Data Analyst
How can you become a data analyst?
In order to become a data analyst, you need to have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, maths, or statistics. You can also think of enrolling in any top course for data analyst and learn new skills.
What are top 2 skills required to become a data analyst?
Maths and statistics are the two most important skill that is required to become a top-rated data analyst in India. Apart from this, coding skills, analytical thinking, and a positive approach are also required.
Are data analytics and data science the same?
Data analytics is the study of data and how to come to a meaningful conclusion using data. Data science is the study of how to predict the future using past patterns and results.
What is the scope of data analytics?
The scope of data analytics is quite good, especially in India. Data analytics with more than 5+ years of expense in India can earn upto INR 15lakhs per annum or even more.
Which course is best for data analyst? ›
- Google Data Analytics: Google.
- IBM Data Analyst: IBM Skills Network.
- Introduction to Data Analysis using Microsoft Excel: Coursera Project Network.
- IBM Data Analytics with Excel and R: IBM Skills Network.
- Business Analytics with Tableau.
- SAS Programming Beginner to Advanced.
- Natural Language Processing: Machine Learning NLP In Python.
- Deep Natural Language Processing (Deep NLP)
- Deep Learning and Neural Networks with Computer Vision.
- Certificate Program in Tableau.
- Certificate Program in Microsoft Power BI.
- Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate - Google via Coursera.
- IBM Data Analyst Professional Certificate - IBM via Coursera.
- MBA in Data Science and Data Analytics - Symbiosis Pune.
- Advanced Certification in Data Analytics - E&ICT Academy, IIT Kanpur.
You can make use of the playlists to lean skills needed for a data analyst in 3 months. Remember this important point doing practical work is important than theory. Spend 20% time on theory and 80% time on implementing it.What type of data analyst is in demand? ›
Skilled data analysts are some of the most sought-after professionals in the world. Because the demand is so strong, and the supply of people who can truly do this job well is so limited, data analysts command huge salaries and excellent perks, even at the entry-level.Is Google data analyst certificate worth it? ›
The Google Data Analytics Professional Certification is definitely worth the time and effort. It's one of the most valuable entry-level certifications to pursue starting a career as a data analyst.Which company pays highest for data science? ›
- 6 Highest Paying Companies for Data Scientists. These are the six top paying companies for data scientists. ...
- Airbnb. The company that has disrupted the hotel industry has a penchant for drooling over data. ...
- Meta. ...
- Apple. ...
- Cisco Systems. ...
- Oracle. ...
- San Jose, California – Have you ever dreamed about working in Silicon Valley? ...
- Bengaluru, India – Second city on the list is Bengaluru, India. ...
- Berlin, Germany – If we look at other European countries, Germany is home to some of the finest automakers and manufacturers.
- Python. Python is a computer programming language used primarily for web and application development. ...
- Artificial intelligence. ...
- Deep learning. ...
- Machine learning.
- Executive MBA (Data Analytics) Featured. ...
- The UCL MBA. Featured. ...
- MBA (Data & Cyber Management) Featured. ...
- MBA in Big Data Analytics. Featured. ...
- Master of Business Administration [Online] Featured. ...
- Online MBA - Concentration in Data Analytics. Read More. ...
- Executive MBA (Data Analytics) Read More. ...
- MBA in Data Analytics & AI. Read More.
Which country is best for data analyst? ›
- Bengaluru, India. ...
- Average Salary: Rs. ...
- Geneva, Switzerland. ...
- Average Salary: 180,000 Swiss Fr (Franc) to 200,000 Swiss Fr (Franc) per annum.
- Berlin, Germany. ...
- Average Salary: €11,000 to €114,155 per annum.
- London, United Kingdom. ...
- Average Salary: £62,771 per annum.
- NYU Stern School of Business, New York University.
- University of Notre Dame-Mendoza College of Business.
- The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- HEC, Paris.
- Temple University- Fox School of Business and Management.
- Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University.
For data science, the estimate is a range from 3 months to a year while practicing consistently. It also depends on the time you can dedicate to learn Python for data science. But it can be said that most learners take at least 3 months to complete the Python for data science learning path.How fast can I learn data analyst? ›
Developing the skills needed to become a Data Analyst can take anywhere between 10 weeks and four years. This range can be explained by the fact that there are many different paths to a career as a successful Data Analyst.Is data analyst a difficult job? ›
Data analysis is neither a “hard” nor “soft” skill but is instead a process that involves a combination of both. Some of the technical skills that a data analyst must know include programming languages like Python, database tools like Excel, and data visualization tools like Tableau.Which internship is best for data science? ›
- Machine Learning & Data Science Internship. Machine Learning India. ...
- Data Science Jobs. CustomerInsights.AI. ...
- Data Analytics Trainee (Remote). MedTourEasy. ...
- Data Science internship. ...
- Data Science internship/part-time job. ...
- Data Science Intern. ...
- Data Science Internship. ...
- Data Science Intern.
- Data Science Specialization — JHU @ Coursera.
- Introduction to Data Science — Metis.
- Applied Data Science with Python Specialization — UMich @ Coursera.
- Data Science MicroMasters — UC San Diego @ edX.
- Statistics and Data Science MicroMasters — MIT @ edX.
- #1. in Data Analytics/Science.
- #1. in Computer Science (tie)